Your trusted source for investing success since 2007. Renowned for our market outlook reports and investing guides.
Global Brands for the Nutraceutical and Wellness Markets
Relevium Technologies Inc. (TSXV:RLV,OTCQB:RLLVF,FWB:6BX) is a wellness portfolio company that currently operates through two wholly-owned subsidiaries: BGX e-Health and Biocannabix Health Corporation.
BGX e-Health LLC, based in Orlando, Florida seeks to acquire and operate e-retail brands in the health and wellness space in order to build a portfolio which it can innovate through the introduction of high growth and trending products.
The company currently operates through three major brands: Bioganix®, PushandPullsystem® and LeefyLyfe®, which on a combined basis offer a variety of health, skincare and fitness supplements for the health and wellness market. The subsidiary generates over $1 million in revenue per quarter and has a well-defined distribution network throughout the US that includes large online retailers such as Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) and Walmart (NYSE:WMT). In total, the company has 58 SKUs under the BioGanix brand as well as an aloe vera-based brand of anti-aging cosmeceutical products that target Hispanic women in the US.
Relevium Technologies’ Company Highlights
- Relevium operates in the CPG health and wellness market, which in 2017 reached $4.2 trillion.
- Global cannabinoid market is expected to surpass $31 billion by 2021.
- Global nutraceutical market to reach US$578.23 billion by 2025.
- Vast distribution network through industry giants like Walmart and Amazon.
- Relevium signed an agreement to acquire a late-stage applicant for standard processing and medical sales license in Canada, facilitating the company’s entrance into Canada.
- Lifeline acquisition is expected to provide Relevium with an EU-GMP extraction facility, up to six million-square-feet of cultivation space and three licenses with scientific research, domestic sales and export capabilities.