- Southern Silver Exploration is a silver-focused exploration company with three, 100-percent-owned projects, including an undeveloped asset that’s poised to become one of the world’s top silver mines.
- The company’s flagship project, Cerro Las Minitas, has an indicated resource of 42.1 million ounces of silver and an inferred resource of 73.6 million ounces of silver, placing it firmly in the top five silver assets on the planet.
- Cerro Las Minitas is located in Durango, Mexico, a safe jurisdiction that has attracted other mining companies hoping to discover prolific deposits.
- Two additional 100-percent-owned assets expose investors to copper and gold markets.
- Southern Silver Exploration is led by a team of experienced mining professionals who bring their specific expertise, and established relationships with local governments, to help the company.
Will silver offer you the same protection as gold? Some analysts say silver can protect you in times of global turmoil. It's widely considered a safe way to store value, similar to gold. In addition, silver typically has volatile prices, which can benefit investors. Analysts expect the precious metal to reach US$30 per ounce in 2022 compared to US$23 per ounce.
Yet, silver is more than a precious metal used to hedge against inflation and uncertainty. It also has industrial uses that create a steady demand for the precious metal. For example, in 2021, approximately 508.2 million ounces of silver were used in industrial fabrication, such as producing solar panels and automotive electrical systems. In addition, investors have options; they can invest in silver bullion, commodities markets, or silver mining companies to capitalize on the precious metal. So how will you profit from silver?Southern Silver Exploration (TSXV:SSV,OTCQX:SSVFF) is an exploration mining company focused on creating value for shareholders from its unique silver assets. The company’s projects are located throughout North America, strategically positioned in politically safe mining locations. Its flagship project, Cerro Las Minitas, is located in Durango, Mexico and is poised to become one of the top high-grade silver projects in the world. Mexico is known for containing high-grade silver deposits, and Southern Silver Exploration’s flagship project is an undeveloped asset with excellent upside potential.