- Snowline Gold is an emerging gold exploration company focused in the Yukon Territory, Canada. The company has a diverse asset portfolio of seven gold projects covering 70,000 hectares.
- Key projects include the flagship Einarson and Rogue projects and recently acquired and 100 percent owned Cliff, Tosh and Rainbow properties. The company has a cornerstone position in the prospective yet underexplored Selwyn Basin.
- The Einarson and Rogue gold projects sit at the intersection of established mineral belts and host defined gold targets with high-grade potential at world-class scales.
- Snowline Gold plans for an aggressive and funded field campaign in 2021. This program will focus on drilling across multiple untested high-grade gold targets.
- The company has world-class management and technical advisory team with over 80 years of combined experience in geological exploration, project prospecting and global gold discovery.
- Snowline Gold intersected 7.05 metres at 3.96 gt Au, including 0.7 metres at 10.65 gt Au, and 4.00 metres at 4.10 gt Au, including 0.5 metres at 17.95 gt Au in initial drill program at the Jupiter Zone on its Einarson project in the Yukon Territory, Canada.
- The initial drill program has intersected mineralization in 15 of 15 holes drilled across 930 metres within a 3 kilometre soil anomaly.
- Step-out drill holes up to 930 metres along the trend continue to hit mineralization.
- The Jupiter property is thought to host a shallow epizonal orogenic gold system. It is one of eight target zones prospective for orogenic and/or Carlin-style gold mineralization currently recognized on Snowline Gold’s 70%-owned Einarson project
The Selwyn Basin in the Yukon, however, remains relatively underexplored and undervalued. Exploration companies looking to acquire and develop highly prospective projects in the region have the ability to leverage excellent discovery potential and exciting early-stage investment opportunities.