- Gwella is building a leading brand and modern alternative wellness platform that exists at the intersection of three megatrends: functional health, mushrooms and psychedelics.
- Gwella aims to curate an ecosystem of products, content and tools that work together as a flywheel and central hub for the mainstream audience interested in psychedelics and wellness.
- Gwella's flagship product, Mojo, is the world's first psilocybin-free Microdose product with a provisional patent filed and clinical trials underway.
- Gwella Technology involves the company's first proprietary B2B and B2C tool suite, CAPture app, which processes real-time data consumption and market intelligence to forecast current trends in psychedelic consumer markets.
- The company's content platform covers an intersection of psychedelics and wellness through a media IP and emphasis on community creation.
- The next steps for Gwella include focusing on developing its technology and media channels as well as its robust R&D pipeline with six further products in development.
- The company leverages advantageous positioning with its proprietary IP, including high Bioactive Cordyceps concentrate
- The company is backed by some of the top funds in the psychedelic and CPG space, including Vine Ventures, Ambria, Vice Ventures, The Conscious Fund, Palo Santo and JLS Fund.
- The company has a top-tier management team with over 50 years of CPG experience and a proven track record of success across multiple industries and big brand exposure.