- GoldHaven Resources is a junior exploration company focusing on gold and copper assets in both Canada and Chile.
- The company’s highly prospective claims neighbour projects with high-grade gold and copper deposits.
- GoldHaven’s projects in British Columbia, Newfoundland and Chile have produced promising, early exploration results, and have the potential to yield significant ore deposits.
- The company’s Smoke Mountain project in BC contains a 2.5-kilometer long copper-gold-zinc mineralization with high-grade assays up to 7.5 g/t gold.
- Pat’s Pond in Newfoundland, located within the province’s prolific Central Gold Belt, had show promising technical indicators and is located in proximity to what will be Atlantic Canada’s largest producing gold mine.
- The company holds claim to some of the most promising ground in the Maricunga Gold Belt in proximity to a number of major discoveries.
- GoldHaven is led by an experienced management team and is supported by a strong technical team of geologists with extensive experience in both Canada and Chile.