- GoldHaven Resources is a junior exploration company focusing on gold and copper assets in both Canada and Chile.
- The company’s highly prospective claims neighbour projects with high-grade gold and copper deposits.
- GoldHaven’s projects in British Columbia, Newfoundland and Chile have produced promising, early exploration results, and have the potential to yield significant ore deposits.
- The company’s Smoke Mountain project in BC contains a 2.5-kilometer long copper-gold-zinc mineralization with high-grade assays up to 7.5 g/t gold.
- Pat’s Pond in Newfoundland, located within the province’s prolific Central Gold Belt, had show promising technical indicators and is located in proximity to what will be Atlantic Canada’s largest producing gold mine.
- The company holds claim to some of the most promising ground in the Maricunga Gold Belt in proximity to a number of major discoveries.
- GoldHaven is led by an experienced management team and is supported by a strong technical team of geologists with extensive experience in both Canada and Chile.
Markets have been under pressure yet the fundamentals for gold and copper remain very strong. Resource sector veterans from the Rule Symposium urge investors to invest in gold to mitigate risks and fortify their portfolios. Investing experts rely on historical data and have cited that gold has historically been an excellent hedge against inflation and the price of gold is expected to stay strong with a recent JP Morgan report forecasting $XX……
Gold may hedge against global uncertainties, but what about copper? Copper ranks as the third most-used metal globally. The base metal is required for the manufacture of consumer electronics, batteries, building construction, and industrial machinery. On top of existing consumption, the transition to clean technology is ramping up demand even more. That’s why some market experts believe the price of copper will rise as supply struggles to keep pace with skyrocketing demand. All signs show that both gold and copper will withstand economic turbulence, whether looking at commodities or mining companies.GoldHaven Resources (CSE:GOH, OTCQB:GHVNF, FRA:4QS) is a junior exploration company with a premium metals portfolio of assets in Canada and Chile. The company has highly prospective land packages in British Columbia and Newfoundland (Canada) and also holds assets in Chile’s prolific Maricunga Gold Belt. With an experienced management team supported by a strong technical advisory board GoldHaven has the leadership to advance exploration efficiently and create significant value for investors.