- Fabled Copper is an early-stage exploration and development company focused on exploring, identifying and acquiring copper in highly prospective regions in Canada and Mexico through the use of its cutting-edge technology.
- Fabled Copper owns multiple claims in northern British Columbia, including Davis-Keays, Churchill Copper, Fort Reliance, David-Keays North (Okey), Bronson, Windermere and Toro-Churchill. The properties are located in a mining-friendly jurisdiction with significant historical copper production near several producing mines, including the Bell Mine which has produced 667 million pounds of copper.
- Copper reserves are estimated to be as high as 1,424,007 tonnes with grades as high as 10.2 percent across all of the company’s British Columbia properties.
- The company is currently in the process of completing exploration and plans to begin a drilling program on the British Columbia properties in the summer of 2022.
- The company is led by a strong management team with over 200 years of combined experience and proven track records in mining and exploration.
The demand for copper is expected to grow a whopping 600 percent by 2030, according to Goldman Sachs. However, the estimated 5.4 million tons in expected demand will not be met without new production. This anticipated supply gap has pushed copper prices to all-time highs including copper price estimates as high as C$5.25 per pound for the end of 2021, according to CIBC.
The exploding demand for copper stems from the fact that it is the most widely used metal in renewable energy and is considered a cornerstone for all electricity-related technologies, according to IEA. Its unique electrical conductivity places it above other metals such as aluminum, nickel and zinc. The recent all-time high prices of copper coupled with further price growth make copper investments a highly attractive opportunity for investors.
Fabled Copper (CSE:FABL) is well-funded, the recently announced 6 million dollar financing was oversubscribed and resulted in the financing closing at 6.9 million. Fabled Copper Corp is an early-stage exploration company focused on exploring, identifying and acquiring copper in highly prospective regions in Canada and through the use of its cutting-edge technology. The company is led by a strong management team with over 20 decades of combined experience and proven track records in mining, exploration and financing.