Acquiring Undervalued Cannabis Brands in the US and Canada
Weekend Unlimited Inc. (CSE:POT,OTCQB:WKULF,FWB:0OS1) is capitalizing on its vast industry relationships to establish a lifestyle brand featuring premium products that deliver life’s highest moments. The development of Weekend Unlimited’s lifestyle brand is led by a team of business and cannabis industry leaders with an unparalleled track record.
Weekend Unlimited aggregates and scales its small-to-medium brands, primarily in the categories of flower, extracts and edibles. Its brands have best-in-class operations, distribution and strong revenue trajectories, making them ideal candidates for the deployment of capital and expertise through access to technologies, infrastructure and centralized systems.
Weekend Unlimited is deploying big agriculture expertise to design and operate scalable operations on the west coast of North America, beginning in Washington State, California and British Columbia before moving east into markets like Oklahoma.
The company’s brands are located strategically to benefit from low power costs and economies of scale so that its technologies can be effectively utilized in a streamlined fashion to produce and deliver premium products.
Weekend Unlimited identifies undervalued brand assets with excellent operations, profile, leadership and distribution. Deploying capital to scale its brands, Weekend Unlimited optimizes the product offerings and leverages extensive combined distribution throughout the legal states.
With the cannabis industry approaching a massive consolidation period as it matures, Weekend Unlimited envisions Washington State as an incubator, where the company’s brand family will be aggregated, optimized and tailored for expansion into multiple states, including California and Massachusetts, as well as internationally into Canada and Jamaica. To streamline processes and create a unified experience, Weekend Unlimited is developing a sales management system to provide customers with a frictionless ordering experience to ensure that the company can adequately meet demand.
Weekend Unlimited’s Company Highlights
- Weekend Unlimited’s formula: identify and aggregate great brands that are undervalued, deliver capital and expertise, grow and expand with a focus on North America overall.
- Dedicated to building a top of mind lifestyle brand for its cannabis and ancillary brand family.
- Weekend Unlimited won an operator award at the fifth annual CannaGather event in 2019.
- Jerome Baker Designs, a Weekend Unlimited Brand, is a three-time High Times Cannabis Cup winner, with worldwide recognition and existing revenues.
- Growing brand portfolio through the acquisition of R&D Pharma in Jamaica, Canna Candys and Canna Medibles.
- Orchard Heights Growers property in Washington state is currently generating revenue.
- Northern Lights property in northern British Columbia can be scaled up to 640 acres to grow organic hemp.
- The Northern Lights property has been designated as certified organic.
- The Northern Lights Supply retail location in Alberta is expected to serve the Edmonton International Airport, Canada’s largest oilfield industrial park and the communities of Leduc and Beaumont.