Developing Polymetallic Precious and Base Metals Projects in British Columbia
Rokmaster Resources Corp. (TSXV:RKR, OTC Pink:RKMSF, FWB:1RR) is a Canadian mineral exploration company focused on developing a pair of projects located in south-central British Columbia, the polymetallic Revel Ridge gold–zinc project and the Duncan Lake zinc-lead–silver project.
In December 2019, Rokmaster finalized the option to acquire 100 percent of the polymetallic Revel Ridge project, formerly known as the J&L Property, from Huakan International Mining Inc. Rokmaster has completed an updated mineral resource and technical report on the property for the Main and Hanging Wall zones. The NI 43-101 report includes an estimate of 1,134,000 measured and indicated gold equivalent ounces with 1,012,000 inferred gold equivalent ounces in the Main, Hanging Wall and Footwall zones. In April 2020 Rokmaster announced it had expanded the land package of Crown Grant Lots and Mineral Claims making up the Revel Ridge Project from 2,933 hectares to 5,115 hectares. The additional land package was obtained by acquiring two previously unavailable mineral claims that adjoin the original Revel Ridge property. The land claims were acquired for C$25,000 cash without any additional royalties or commitments.
Rokmaster also owns 100 percent of the Duncan Lake zinc project in the Kootenay Arc of southeastern British Columbia. The project discovery was made by Cominco’s geological team which discovered high-grade stratiform zinc-lead mineralization along both limbs of Duncan Anticline. Teck Resources’ (TSX:TECK.A, TSX:TECK.B, NYSE:TECK) mineral tenures of interest over the Duncan Lake Project discovery area expired in 2015.
Rokmaster began exploration on the Duncan Lake zinc project in July 2017 including soil sampling, prospecting, rock sampling and mapping a large 16-square kilometer area of the Duncan Anticline. During the summer 2018 exploration program, Rokmaster discovered a new zinc occurrence approximately 1.5 kilometers north of the No. 2 Zone and 7.5 kilometers south of the Jubilee Point drill target area. In the summer of 2019, Rokmaster returned to the Duncan Lake property to conduct another exploration program including additional geological mapping and sampling of the southern portion of the project.
Rokmaster’s management team of industry veterans is experienced in fast-tracking projects from discoveries through to commercial production. Veteran independent geologist Jim Oliver is also working with Rokmaster to aid in the company’s development projects. Oliver is a qualified person for the purpose of NI 43-101.
President and CEO John Mirko played an instrumental role in permitting, constructing and operating the MAX Mine in Trout Lake, BC, for which he was a recipient of the “E. A. Scholtz Medal for Excellence in Mine Development” from the Association for Mineral Exploration of British Columbia in 2008, and the “Mining and Sustainability Award” from the Mining Association of British Columbia in 2009.
Rokmaster Resources’ Company Highlights
- Fully controls the polymetallic Revel Ridge gold-zinc project
- Expanded Revel Ridge land package of Crown Grant Lots and Mineral Claims encompasses 5,115 hectares
- Revel Ridge hosts 1,134,000 measured and indicated gold equivalent ounces with 1,012,000 inferred gold equivalent ounces in the Main, Hanging Wall and Footwall Zones
- Duncan Lake project is 100-percent owned with a proven stratiform zinc-lead discovery
- Duncan Lake hosts high-grade zinc-lead intersections over a 650 m strike length, with potential for high tonnage, as well as silver and copper mineralization.
- Mine potential with large new sedimentary-hosted high-grade zinc-lead zones
- Award-winning management and technical team, production experience in the region and well-seasoned in discoveries and mine development.
- Key infrastructure in place including Teck’s Trail Smelter, located in the Slocan mining district with favorable jurisdiction.