Micron Technologies Inc. (CSE:MWM,OTCQB:MICWF,FWB:7FM2) is a Canadian manufacturing company working to deliver essential safety equipment to protect citizens from airborne pathogens. The company’s flagship manufacturing facility is located in Delta, British Columbia, offers a fully-stable environment where it can produce technologically-enhanced personal protective equipment (PPE). Micron Technologies has invested significantly in the latest production and sterilization technology that it hopes will enable the production of high-grade protective medical equipment.
The COVID-19 crisis around the world has Micron Technologies focusing its manufacturing capacity on three core groups of users in need: hospitals, consumers and non-governmental organizations (NGOs). The company’s aim is to leverage technology to rapidly develop and produce masks and other protective equipment capable of protecting against common pathogens.
Micron Technologies’ Company Highlights
- State-of-the-art 5,078 square foot manufacturing facility is based in Delta, British Columbia with access to local shipping and distribution centers
- Targeting the global PPE market, expected to grow by US$84.7 billion by 2027 according to Grand View Research
- Working to produce medical-grade masks capable of preventing the spread of airborne pathogens
- Mask use has been proven by various studies to greatly reduce the reproductive number of the coronavirus
- Working towards vertical integration in the medical space by establishing melt-blown polypropylene fabric production