- Recent deals announced with AngloGold Ashanti, Barrick Gold Corporation, and Libero Copper and Gold.
- Option agreements for $34M of investment by partners, including cash payments to Latin Metals and exploration on the ground.
- Focus on high-potential projects in Latin America, including under-explored areas of Peru and Argentina
- Management and advisors have decades of experience working for major mining companies and have a comprehensive understanding of industry needs
- Portfolio of 20 projects provides commodity exposure to gold, silver, copper and battery metals
- Only 57M shares issued and almost 50% with management and board
- Latin Metals ultimately retains a minority or royalty interest in all projects providing shareholders with exposure to exploration or discovery upside
- Investment by partners is non-dilutive and preserves corporate structure. Cash payments to Latin Metals reduces the need for equity financing.