Vertically-Integrated and Scalable Cannabis Operations
Heritage Cannabis Holdings Corp. (CSE:CANN,OTCQX:HERTF) is a vertically integrated cannabis company in Canada. Heritage has two licensed producers in Canada: Voyage Cannabis and CannaCure. Heritage has also acquired Purefarma Solutions Inc., a private British Columbia company that specializes in processing CBD and THC oils, to produce high-quality oils and extracts.
Voyage Cannabis and CannaCure are expanding their operations to meet the demands of the legal Canadian and global cannabis markets. Through its two subsidiaries, Heritage has a combined coast-to-coast footprint of 153,000 square feet of cultivation space and has the potential to expand to 6.4 million square feet.
Voyage Cannabis has obtained its standard processing and medical sales licenses from Health Canada, and produces quality oils on a consistent basis by using the company’s Vitalis Q90 extraction systems. The medical sales license is expected to allow Voyage Cannabis to provide medical education services and sell directly to patients.
Purefarma has developed proprietary processes and intellectual property (IP) for its three key extraction methods. PureFarma’s award-winning product quality is attributed to their direct-to-vape oil methodology, where replacement of terpenes is not necessary. The proprietary technology provides the purest extraction using high pressure systems and no harmful chemicals. The company has contracted 1,600 acres of farmland in Saskatchewan to grow hemp and expects to scale up its operations to over 3,000 acres by 2021. Purefarma has also established relationships with 10 Canadian distribution partners via Heritage’s licensed producers. These partnerships are expected to provide Heritage the opportunity to establish an international presence.
Heritage Company Highlights
- Vertically-integrated cannabis company with Canadian coast-to-coast cultivation footprint of 153,000 square feet.
- Received a standard processing license through Voyage Cannabis subsidiary, which will enable the company to process hemp feed into oils and other extracts.
- Received a medical sales license from Health Canada through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Voyage Cannabis, allowing the sale of medical cannabis directly to patients.
- The acquisition of Purefarma allows Heritage to secure IP from operators who have thousands of hours of experience successfully producing high-quality products.
- Vape products became available in British Columbia and Manitoba in October 2020.
- Purefarma and Pure Vida available on Patient Choice online platform.