New Age Metals
Developing PMG and Lithium Properties in Canada
New Age Metals Inc. (TSXV:NAM; OTCQB:NMTLF; FSE:P7J.F) is a green metals exploration company with two mineral divisions. Their Platinum Group Metal (PGM) Division is currently developing its flagship 100% owned River Valley PGM project in the Sudbury mining district of Ontario, Canada.
The River Valley project is the largest undeveloped primary PGM deposit in North America. In January 2019, an updated NI-43 101 calculation stated pit-constrained measured and indicated resources of 2.37 million ounces of PGMs and gold which is 2.86 million ounces of palladium equivalent. This is complimented by an inferred resource of 0.84 million ounces of PGMs and gold and 1.05 million ounces of palladium equivalent. This updated resource included a four-kilometer extension to the previous mineralized zone, which was acquired in the 2016 and now called the River Valley Extension.
The most predominant of the payable metals on the project is palladium, which as of September 24, 2018 was trading at $1066 (USD) per oz, approximately $1375 (CAD). River Valley is also host to deposits of platinum, gold, cobalt, copper and nickel.
New Age Metals Company Highlights
- Flagship PGM-primary deposit in the safe and stable mining jurisdiction of Sudbury, Ontario, Canada with ample history of nickel-copper-PGM mining for over 130 years.
- The Sudbury Metallurgical complex has extra capacity and when production occurs could take the River Valley mineral concentrates.
- New Age Metals’ 100% owned project has a 2019 NI-43 101 resource update with measured and indicated resource of 2.37 ounces of PGM and gold (2.86 million ounces of palladium equivalent)
- Palladium is the best-performing commodity in last ten years
- The River Valley project has 7 payable metals
- Largest mineral claim holder exploring for Litihum in the Winnipeg River pegmatite field in Manitoba
- Project-funding in place via Option/Joint Venture agreement with Azincourt for development of New Age Metals’ Lithium properties