- Gold expected to outperform the S&P 500 Index in 2020, according to Hong Kong investment firm CLSA
- Nevada recognized as the third-most mining-friendly jurisdiction according to the 2019 Fraser Institute annual survey
- Jefferson Canyon, Tip Top and Gold Chain projects have seen limited modern exploration, offering potential upside
- Gold Chain, Jefferson Canyon and Tip Top projects are both located inside the Walker Lane gold trend
- Jefferson Canyon project is located only seven kilometers away from the Kinross Round Mountain mine, which has produced 15 million ounces of gold
- Strong management team brings years of experience in mineral exploration
- Gold79 Mines purchased the Sheep Trail Group of patented claims and reported 51.9 g/t gold from Initial Sampling.
Gold79 Mines (TSXV:AUU) is a resource development company focused on gold exploration properties in Nevada and Arizona. The company owns a trio of properties located in the renowned Walker Lane gold trend, the Jefferson Canyon project, the Tip Top project and the Gold Chain project.
*Disclaimer: This profile is sponsored by Gold79 Mines ( TSXV:AUU ). This profile provides information which was sourced by the Investing News Network (INN) and approved by Gold79 Mines in order to help investors learn more about the company. Gold79 Mines is a client of INN. The company's campaign fees pay for INN to create and update this profile.
INN does not provide investment advice and the information on this profile should not be considered a recommendation to buy or sell any security. INN does not endorse or recommend the business, products, services or securities of any company profiled.
The information contained here is for information purposes only and is not to be construed as an offer or solicitation for the sale or purchase of securities. Readers should conduct their own research for all information publicly available concerning the company. Prior to making any investment decision, it is recommended that readers consult directly with Gold79 Mines and seek advice from a qualified investment advisor.