Foremost Project Generator and Developer in North America
This profile is part of a paid investor education campaign.*
Cruz Cobalt Corp. (TSXV:CUZ) is actively engaged in acquiring and developing Cobalt assets globally. Cruz has positive cash flow, and currently working on multiple projects in North America, specifically in Ontario, BC, Idaho, and Montana.
Cruz has expanded its acreage in the vicinity of Cobalt, Ontario, making the company one of the largest land holders after First Cobalt Corp. (TSXV:FCC) in the emerging cobalt district.
President James Nelson states, “Cruz currently has Seven cobalt projects located in Canada and one in Idaho. Cruz’s 4 separate Ontario cobalt prospects are all located in the vicinity of the city of Cobalt. According to government mineral files, the 900 acre Coleman Cobalt Prospect returned cobalt grades of 13%, the 900 acre Johnson Cobalt Prospect returned grades of 10.5% cobalt, and the 1480 acre Bucke Cobalt Prospect returned cobalt grades of 13%. The 5500 acre Hector Cobalt Prospect covers multiple cobalt occurrences. Our War Eagle Cobalt Prospect in British Columbia covers a past producing mine as well and returned assays of 6.5% cobalt.”
- Cruz has recently acquired 8 separate cobalt prospects across North America
- Cruz is one of the largest landholders in the expanding Cobalt District of Ontario
- The Hector cobalt prospect consisting of approximately 5,500 acres in the Larder Lake mining division of Ontario was mined for cobalt and is a past producer of cobalt.
- Bucke Cobalt Prospect in the Larder Lake mining division of Ontario returned assays grading 13% COBALT and 240 g/t SILVER (historic Ontario data)
- The Johnson Cobalt Prospect encountered grab assays over 300m up to 10.5% cobalt, 69 g/t AG, 12% NI and .4% CU (historic data)
- The War Eagle Prospect encountered surface samples of 6.41% cobalt, 3.59% nickel and 7.25% copper (historic data)
- Cobalt is one of the main elements in Lithium-Ion batteries
- Seasoned Expert, Fritz ten Doornkaat of Switzerland has been added as a strategic European adviser
Please see the link below to Cruz Cobalt Corp’s fresh video content:
Here is a good graphic explaining the battery make up and how cobalt fits in:
Here is a link to a recent article reporting about the mining of cobalt in Africa. As you can see this is why we are focused on developing and acquiring high grade projects in environmentally friendly, politically safe and ethical mining jurisdictions:
James Nelson – President and Director
Seth Kay – Director
Gregory Thomson – Director
*Disclaimer: The profile provides information which was sourced and approved by Cruz Cobalt Corp. in order to help investors learn more about the company. Cruz Cobalt Corp. is a client of the Investing News Network (INN). The company’s campaign fees pay for INN to create and update this profile page, to which links are placed on Investingnews.com and channel newsletters.
The company description, investment highlights and catalysts were sourced by INN and approved by the company. INN does not guarantee the accuracy or thoroughness of the information contained on this page.
INN does not provide investment advice and the information on Investingnews.com profile should not be considered a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
INN does not endorse or recommend the business, products, services or securities of any company profiled.
Readers should conduct their own research for all information publicly available concerning the company.