Bringing Vertically-Integrated Cannabis to Puerto Rico and California
Chemesis International Inc. (CSE:CSI.U,OTCQB:CADMF,FRA:CWAA) is a vertically integrated seed-to-sale cannabis company that operates high-quality cannabis manufacturing facilities in the United States and Puerto Rico. The company is focused on utilizing innovative cultivation methods in order to create a quality product that is preserved along the entire supply chain.
In total, Chemesis operates 7,000 acres of outdoor growing capacity and 100,000 square feet of indoor growing capacity, complemented by two large-scale packaging and distribution facilities. Chemesis’ indoor cultivation facilities benefit from the VividGro LED lighting system, which allows for cannabis crops to grow to their full potential. Chemesis holds 25 licenses across the United States, Puerto Rico and Colombia with a total of 50,000 square feet of manufacturing space available to the company.
Chemesis International is focused on establishing a worldwide distribution network through key brand partnerships and strategic acquisitions. Since 2017, the company has grown from a concept to a fully-formed multi-state operator with exposure to a number of key markets, including California, the largest legal cannabis market in the world. Chemesis has also established a significant foothold in Puerto Rico, making the company the largest seed-to-consumer cannabis operator in the territory.
Chemesis International’s Company Highlights
- Holds a total of 14 retail licenses, six manufacturing licenses and five cultivation licenses
- Cultivation operations established in both Colombia and Puerto Rico
- Fully-licensed 1,060 acres of outdoor hemp cultivation established near Bogota, Colombia
- Puerto Rico cultivation facility is licensed for cultivation with a total annual capacity of 30,000 pounds
- Operating 10 dispensaries as of Q4 2020, with locations in the United States and Puerto Rico