Vertically-Integrated Cannabis in the US
Captor Capital Corp. (CSE:CPTR,FWB:NMV,OTCQX:CPTRF) is a vertically-integrated, multi-state cannabis investment company in the US. Under its business model, Captor Capital acquires cannabis companies across all levels of the supply chain. Captor Capital provides recreational and medical cannabis products through its Chai-branded dispensaries in California. The company is also pursuing cultivation, manufacturing and extraction facilities in California and Michigan.
Captor Capital has two California Chai-branded dispensaries, in Santa Cruz and Castroville, that are expected to generate between US$10 to US$15 million in revenue annually. The Santa Cruz location alone generates over US$700,000 per month in sales. As the Castroville location is integrated into the company over 2019 it is expected to generate approximately US$5.5 million in gross revenues with an adjusted EBITDA of 25 percent.
Captor Capital has also signed an LOI for a third dispensary location in Santa Barbara County, which is expected to include a delivery service. The company has begun offering delivery services through its Chai retail brand as well.
Captor Capital recently entered the Michigan cannabis market through a joint venture agreement with Green Buddha Group LLC. Green Buddha, which has received licenses to operate twenty dispensaries – with two already open and generating revenue – and is simultaneously developing its cultivation and manufacturing facilities in Michigan.
Captor Capital has also acquired Mellow Extracts, a fully equipped extraction and concentrate processing facility with $500,000 per month in pending orders as soon as additional the facility and additional state of the art equipment upgrades are finalized.
Captor Capital is also acquiring another extraction facility in California that possesses an annual volatile manufacturing license with trim supply and distribution agreements already in place. The facility has been in operation since January 2019 and is expected to generate US$15 million in revenue in its first year. The facility is expected to generate approximately US$45 million in revenue annually once at full capacity.
Captor Capital’s Company Highlights
- Captor is active across the North American cannabis market, an industry projected to grow past $47.3 billion within a decade.
- Captor is operating in California, where the cannabis market is expected to generate $50 billion by 2026
- Michigan cannabis market to generate up to $1.7 billion in annual revenue over the next few years.
- After averaging USD $3-mil in annual revenue, Chai Cannabis stores are projected to generate up to US$10 million in revenue annually
- Santa Cruz dispensary generates over US$700,000 per month in sales.
- Castroville dispensary to generate approximately US$5.5 million in gross revenues with an adjusted EBITDA of 25 percent.
- Acquiring a third dispensary in Santa Barbara County, California.
- MainStem has sold over 6.5 million products to over 3000 customers and has over 10,000 SKUs.
- Mellow Extracts has US$500,000 per month in pending ongoing orders.
- Acquiring California extraction facility that will be able to generate approximately US$45 million in revenue annually.
- Acquiring 20 retail locations, a 325,000-square-foot cultivation facility and a manufacturing, processing and extraction facility in Michigan.