Cannvas MedTech (CSE:MTEC) (Frankfurt:3CM) (OTC:CANVF) is a leading cannabis education and analytics company. Cannvas provides accessible and evidence-based education through its Cannvas.Me platform, offering a safe space to learn about all aspects of cannabis with no pressure to purchase or consume. Its Cannvas Data platform harnesses the power of cannabis data and analytics to deliver deeper insights into industry trends. The Cannvas Health platform brings .Me and Data together to offer a white label education solution with cannabis analytics to provide a clearer picture of consumer behaviour.
Cannvas.Me is an accessible and evidence-based digital cannabis education platform for medicinal and adult-use cannabis consumers curious about the potential health benefits of cannabis as an alternative treatment or supplement to traditional pharmaceuticals. Operating independent of any funding from licensed producers or clinics with original content overseen by Medical, Educational and Cannabis Sciences Boards, Cannvas.Me provides a safe space for cannabis education with no pressure to purchase or consume.
Cannvas Data helps LPs, dispensaries and clinics convert casual consumers to customers through cannabis data. Pioneering to be the social and census data collection agency of the cannabis industry, Cannvas Data delivers cannabis analytics and meaningful insights to the global cannabis community about consumption and purchasing patterns, consumer behaviour and demographic differences.
Additional resources and companies operating under Cannvas MedTech include Canvas Kiosk, Marché, Pet, and Creative
Cannvas MedTech Highlights
- Launched Cannvas.Me platform in October 2018.
- Launched wholly-owned subsidiary in September 2018.
- Cannvas Marche program has partnerships in place with PUF Ventures, MoodTM, MM Patient Relief.
- Revenue opportunities through Cannvas Creative, Cannvas Connect and Cannvas Data.
- Developing education material for Cannvas.PET.
- Over $300,000 sold in contracts with in-house agency, Cannvas Creative
- International expansion opportunities.
- Partnerships in place with the Wellness Soldier, Loop Media Group, Advica Health, Namaste Technologies Inc. (TSXV:N), CanvasRX, Business of Cannabis, Natures Hemp Inc. and Tech West Canada.