American Battery Metals Corporation (OTCQB:ABML) is a battery metal exploration and mining company based in Nevada. The company is focused on creating a vertically-integrated lithium company in three ways: environmentally-sustainable exploration and mining, green extraction processes and battery metals recycling.
The demand for lithium is rising as lithium-ion batteries are used more frequently in smartphones, laptops and electric vehicles (EVs). Governments around the globe are eliminating or reducing the need for internal combustion engines and increasing requirements for the production of EVs. Companies such as Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) and Panasonic (TSE:6752) have also dedicated millions of square feet to creating battery-producing gigafactories in Nevada.
American Battery Metals Corp’s Company Highlights
- American Battery Metals Corp. aims to be a leading vertically-integrated lithium and battery metals producer in the US.
- American Battery Metals Corp. is positioning itself to provide a sustainable and profitable business for recycling end-of-life batteries.
- Scalable commercial lithium-ion battery recycling facility capable of processing 20,000 tons of feedstock each year is expected to come online in mid-2020.
- American Battery Metals Corp. is led by an experienced management and technical team.
- Management holds approximately 25 percent of the company’s outstanding shares.