Your trusted source for investing success since 2007. Renowned for our market outlook reports and investing guides.
Phivida Holdings Inc
Phivida (C.VIDA): Distributing CBD Products Globally
Phivida [“fiii-vee-daa”] Holdings Inc (CSE:VIDA, OTCQX:PHVAF) is a premium functional food and beverage company focused on whole plant nutrition and natural ingredients that help best maintain overall health and balance in the human body. The company infuses active hemp extract into a variety of premium beverages and clinical products for everyday health. Phivida embraces and celebrates a return to organic, natural, plant-based foods and beverages, and a focus on holistic health and wellness. The vision is to become a leader in whole plant solutions by providing holistic remedies and a more natural alternative to pharmaceuticals and guiding people to a healthy and vibrant life.
Vida+ is Phivida’s clinical grade, full spectrum and cGMP certified line of hemp oil extracts and capsules. The Vida+ brand is a professional line of clinical grade products designed for higher potency that have been third party laboratory tested for cannabinoid potency, terpenes, residual solvents, bacteria and pesticides.
Phivida’s lifestyle brand, Oki, was launched in 2018 and contains a line of active hemp extract -infused functional beverages, tinctures and capsules. Each product will feature active hemp extracts and be made with natural and organic ingredients. Oki will be represented by Natural Specialty Sales (NSS) an Acosta company, Phivida’s sales partner in up to 2,400 natural specialty stores throughout the US. The network includes major retail banners, such as Whole Foods Market, Sprouts Farmers Market and National Grocers.
Phivida Holdings Inc. Highlights
- Two specialized brands to cover the lifestyle and health segments
- Phivida’s Oki is an emerging leader in the functional food and beverage market with full-spectrum hemp CBD infused beverages and tinctures
- Vida+, Phivida’s clinical strength tinctures and capsules, is currently in distribution across the United States
- Full-spectrum CBD hemp oil products; All products contain non GMO, natural and organic ingredients and are plant based and Vegan friendly and packaged in sleek 100% recyclable glass containers.
- Strategic partnerships in place for production and distribution across North America
- WHO reports that CBD as safe, medicine and non-psychoactive, WADA removed CBD from prohibited list
- Phivida and WeedMD formed a joint venture partnership in 2018 and together formed a new company, CanBev
- Exclusive sales agreement in place in the US with NSS, an Acosta company
- Strong balance sheet and capital structure with over CAD $13 million cash, no debt, with ~60 million shares outstanding and fully capitalized for global distribution
- Publicly traded on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE:VIDA) and the OTCQX Best Market in the USA (OTCQX.PHVAF)