- AustraliaNorth AmericaWorld
Discovering New Opportunities in North America
Straightup Resources (CSE:ST) is a mineral exploration company focused on the acquisition and development of assets in North America. The company is targeting economic precious and base metal properties, specifically those found in historical mining districts such as the Red Lake Mining District of Ontario. The company’s approach involves leveraging modern exploration techniques in order to improve its understanding of its projects.
Straightup Resources’ Belanger gold–copper property and the RLX gold property are both located in the Red Lake Mining District, where approximately 30 million ounces of gold have been produced since the 1920s. Straightup Resources’ flagship Belanger property comprises 2,100 hectares and is surrounded by a number of existing deposits including Infinite Ore’s polymetallic Copperload “A” deposit, the Garnet/Arrow deposit and the historic South Bay Mine VMS deposit.
The RLX Project comprises over 10,000 hectares of land that forms a contiguous land package within the Red Lake Greenstone Belt. The property is divided into two parcels, the RLX North and RLX South, which collectively surround Great Bear Resources’ (TSXV:GBR; OTCQX:GTBAF) Sobel property.
Straightup Resources’ Company Highlights
- Operating in the stable and mining-friendly jurisdiction of Ontario
- Focused on projects in the Red Lake Mining District, where approximately 30 million ounces of gold have been produced since the 1920s
- Flagship Belanger gold property has returned historic grab samples of 25.0 g/t gold and up to 5.47 percent copper
- RLX Property is comprised of RLX North and RLX South, which together make a contiguous land package surrounding Great Bear Resources’ Sobel property
- Intends to apply modern exploration techniques to its properties in order to improve its understanding of mineralization at each project
- Sampling conducted at Hi-Mars project has confirmed the presence of copper and molybdenum mineralization in granitic rocks
- Straightup Resources is tightly-held, with friends and family holding approximately 75 percent of shares\Straightup Resources’ Belanger Project