Please confirm your editon.
Want to change your edition?Go to your My INN page.
New Tech Lithium
Exploring Lithium and Potash in the Paradox Basin
New Tech Lithium Corp (CSE:NTM) is a resource company focused on the exploration of greentech, battery metals and materials. New Tech has significant lithium, potash and bromine assets in Paradox Basin, Utah. New Tech also has cobalt and vanadium properties in Nevada and has cobalt exploration projects in Missouri.
Parados Basin, Utah
The Paradox Basin is an area that straddles the southern portion of the Utah-Colorado border. Rich in multi-commodity brines that have the potential to host lithium, bromine, potash and potassium, the region is one of two in the world that hosts lithium and bromine together. Unlike most of the lithium-rich regions in South America, the Paradox basin is also unique as it sits in a historic sea bed as opposed to much smaller lake beds.
New Tech has been working within the Paradox basin for the last eight years, looking to establish a potash exploration and development program on their property. In this time, they released an NI 43-101 compliant exploration target of 500 million to 1 billion tonnes of potash.
During their potash exploration activities, the company discovered the presence of subsurface lithium brines, and this led them to acquire federal and state lithium mining claims and licenses on their existing property. This makes New Tech uniquely positioned as one of the only lithium explorers in the Paradox Basin that also has the potential to recover and develop potash in brines.
In addition to their lithium and potash holdings, New Tech has acquired cobalt properties in Nevada and Missouri and a gold property in Newfoundland, Canada. Both of the cobalt properties are located in or near historic mining districts that host past-producing mines. The company is moving forward with preliminary exploration projects on both properties to verify historical data. Meanwhile, the Newfoundland gold project is in proximity to the Sokoman Moosehead gold project, which saw an intersection of 11.9-meter that contained 44.96 g/t gold and includes a 1.35-meter intercept with approximately 50 sites of visible gold which assayed 385.85 g/t gold in their 2018 drill program.
The New Tech management team is one with vast experience in the industry and expertise in geology, law and the financial aspects of developing resource projects towards production. Highly invested in the company, management and insiders hold significant share positions.
- First-mover status in the highly-prospective Paradox basin that straddles the Utah and Colorado border
- Uniquely diversified portfolio in lithium and potash exploration in Paradox basin which hosts multi-commodity brines containing lithium, potassium and bromine
- NI 43-101 exploration target potential of 500 million to 1 billion tonnes of potash in Utah property
- Significant land position for lithium brine exploration: 13,200 acres in Utah.
- Large area on property designated by BLM for location of processing-recovery facilities
- Option agreement on two cobalt projects in Nevada and Missouri and acquisition of gold project in Newfoundland, Canada
- Exploration is planned for spring 2019.