- Northstar Clean Technologies is an emerging clean technology company focused on providing single-use asphalt shingle material recovery solutions across North America. The company leverages strategic positioning in the green-friendly jurisdiction of Metro Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Northstar aims to become the leading asphalt shingle material recovery provider in North America.
- The company’s business model includes a two-tier, input and output revenue stream that combines input revenue from tipping fees and output revenue from the sale of its three recovered components.
- The company offers the perfect storm of market size and advanced positioning with an established off-take agreement with a major multi-national construction corporation.
- Northstar Clean Technologies expects to commence commercial production of its fully constructed Empower Facility in Q1 2022. Success from this operation could fast-track development of its first expansion facility.
- The company is led by industry professionals with proven track records of success and over 280 years of combined operational and capital markets experience.