- Aiming to become a leading developer of software and equipment for military and security uses
- KWESST announced the official commercial launch of its Low Energy Cartridge System (LEC) technology at the SHOT Show in Las Vegas in January 2022
- KWESST qualified for up to $1.5M in project funding in support of the further development and productization of its TASCS IFM system, Phantom electronic decoy system and counter-drone system.
- TASCS software package can be integrated into existing small weapons systems
- Has completed the second of three phases for its TASCS and IFM for a US military customer
- GreyGhost technology is capable of identifying an enemy drone and sending a miniature surface-to-air missile in order to mitigate the threat
- Received Notice of Allowance from the USPTO for its PhantomTM electronic battlefield decoy system
- Upgraded to “USA Partner” with SAMSUNG Electronics America, which will allow the company to employ its SAMSUNG S20TE smartphone in its production version of the TASCS in addition to its IFM for networked targeting on soldiers’ weapons
- Management team has a long track record of success, including experience in the global defense and security market
- The company entered into a formal share purchase agreement to acquire Police Ordnance Company Inc. ("POC") located in Bowmanville, Ontario, with ancillary operations in Florida.
- The company acquired Police Ordnance Company Inc. and its ARWEN less-lethal product line.
- KWESST reported a confirmed strong interest in non-lethal PARA OPS technology and products after the company displayed and demonstrated its non-lethal products for personal defense during the 2022 SHOT Show, held January 18-21 in Las Vegas.
KWESST Micro Systems (TSXV:KWE) is a technology company which develops and commercializes breakthrough next generation tactical systems that meet the requirements of security forces and personal defense for overmatch capability against adversaries. The key market segments and solutions addressed by KWESST technologies are:
- Breakthrough technology in non-lethal systems with broad application, including law enforcement and personal defence.
- Modernized digitization of tactical forces for shared situational awareness and targeting.
- Counter measures against threats such as drones, lasers and electronic detection.