- HydroGraph Clean Power (CSE:HG) is focused on commercializing its patented, green and cost-effective graphene and hydrogen manufacturing process.
- HydroGraph Clean Power's patented Synthetic Detonated Graphene (SDG) process is a clean energy production platform that produces hydrogen gas and the only synthetic detonated graphene at an industrial scale.
- The company's SDG process produces identical batches of 99.8 percent of pure and graphene for a variety of applications. HydroGraph Clean Power's graphene is superior to other options on the market with very few layers and no impurities.
- The SDG process is completely chemical and solvent-free resulting in low or net-zero emissions.
- Led by a highly experienced management team with specialized experience in materials science - the company's technical team took part in the discovery of the detonation method currently used in the SDG platform to produce graphene.
There's never been more attention on clean energy generation than exists today. Between the EU's push for clean energy for all Europeans, the passing of various state-level green laws throughout the US, and the US government's decision to invest $2 trillion in clean energy to support a green economy — when it comes to energy production — it's clear the future is leaning green. The goal of these initiatives is to transition our energy production from non-sustainable sources like coal, gas, and oil into more sustainable options like solar, wind, and hydroelectric.
The US government is committing to decarbonizing the power sector by 2035, with the goal of reaching net-zero carbon emissions by 2050. The UK has also followed suit by committing to cutting more than 50 percent of its emissions, which it believes could help bolster its economy through increased jobs. As governments around the world shift towards clean energy, the demand for various materials such as hydrogen and graphene is expected to rapidly increase.
HydroGraph Clean Power (CSE:HG) is a Canadian industrial materials manufacturer focused on commercializing its patented, green and cost-effective graphene and hydrogen manufacturing process. HydroGraph Clean Power's patented Synthetic Detonated Graphene (SDG) process is a clean energy production platform that produces hydrogen gas and the only synthetic detonated graphene.