- Fortune Bay offers investors an attractive entry point into world’s highest grade uranium mining jurisdiction, the Athabasca Basin in Saskatchewan.
- A diversified asset base provides investors with resilience against changing market conditions and fluctuating commodity prices.
- The Company is underpinned by drill-defined gold resources, and the uranium projects have significant exploration potential with an abundance of high-grade uranium occurrences.
- Planned aggressive advancement of all projects in the near future has the potential to provide significant value catalysts through both resource expansion and grassroots discovery.
- Fortune Bay is led by a strong management and technical team with decades of experience and a proven track record of discovery, resource expansion, project development and shareholder value creation.
The world’s top mining jurisdiction for high-grade uranium is the 100,000-square-kilometre Athabasca Basin in Saskatchewan, Canada. It hosts the world’s highest-grade uranium mines and underpins Canada’s position as the one of the world’s top uranium producers. Coupled with increasing world-wide focus on a transition towards clean energy, which is expected to drive increasing demand for uranium as nuclear fuel, companies with uranium projects located in the Athabasca Basin present an exciting opportunity for investors.
Fortune Bay Corp. (TSXV:FOR, FWB:5QN, OTCQX:FTBYF) is a mineral exploration and development company focused on creating value through advancing its fully-owned uranium and gold assets located in Saskatchewan – Canada’s top-ranked mining jurisdiction. While Fortune Bay already has a substantial and growing gold asset, it recognized two exceptional Athabasca uranium exploration opportunities in close proximity to their operational base in Uranium City. The Company’s management has over 20 years of combined Athabasca uranium exploration experience, including noteworthy discoveries with the likes of Denison Mines Corp. and Cameco Corp. Fortune Bay offers investors a highly attractive entry point into Athabasca Basin uranium exploration, in a company whose value is already underpinned by an advanced gold asset with drill-defined mineral resources. This diversified asset base provides the Company with resilience against changing market conditions, commodity prices and other factors.