Vertically-Integrated B2B Cannabis Company
TILT Holdings Inc. (CSE:TILT;OTC:SVVTF) is a leading provider of products and services to businesses operating in the cannabis industry. The company offers contract manufacturing services for a variety of form factors, businesses and consumer delivery services in addition to a broad suite of software products for over 1,500 retailers and brands throughout the US, Canada and Europe.
Most of TILT’s products are customized to client specifications and branding, allowing clients to operate their businesses more efficiently and connect with customers more effectively. The company is organized into two main business units: software and services and consumer devices and packaged goods. Each business unit is designed to augment competencies across the organization to deliver end-to-end services and customer solutions.
TILT manufactures customized cannabis products and devices for its business customers while also providing them with a route to market and software and services, all helping them realize operating efficiencies and sales growth. The company is uniquely focused on investing in the research and development necessary to deliver leading-edge products and services to one of the fastest growing industries in the world.
Through its comprehensive technology platform, TILT provides best-in-class distribution services, logistics operations and software solutions for each touchpoint in the cannabis supply chain. The company averages US$30million in wholesale cannabis products shipped and over 100,000 deliveries to consumers across Nevada and California. TILT is expanding its existing software and service offerings to cover the entire supply chain, from cultivation through to production, packaging, distribution and retail sales.
TILT knows firsthand how challenging it can be for entrepreneurs to secure the capital, infrastructure, products, technology and talent to scale effectively in a dynamic and challenging industry. To address such barriers to entry, TILT recently launched the Cannabis Inclusion Program, which is designed to support individuals that have been punished by cannabis laws in the past. Helping communities move beyond the socially-constructed barriers and historical stigmas surrounding cannabis, the Cannabis Inclusion Program supports cannabis license holders, regardless of age, culture, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, race, religion, size or socioeconomic status. The program provides various levels of support across the needs of the business including application development, cultivation infrastructure, software and services, talent management and capital investment.
TILT’s Company Highlights
- A vertically-integrated, B2B-focused cannabis company.
- Seven subsidiaries are the backbone of service offerings.
- The global cannabis market to reach US$146.4 billion by 2025.
- Canadian cannabis market to exceed $7 billion in sales in 2019.
- European cannabis market to reach 115.7 billion euros by 2028.
- Revenue derived from licensed software, business and consumer delivery services, vaporizing devices and cannabis products.
- 100,000-square-feet of total retail space to come online in the near term in Massachusetts, Ohio, Illinois, Arizona and Maryland.
- $1 billion in pending acquisitions.
- Three core brands: One, Chroma and Slate.
- Blackbird now delivers cannabis products to over 600 retail locations across California and Nevada.
- Over 400 SKUs for medical and recreational products.
- Management experienced in M&A and capital markets.