Stria Lithium Inc. (TSXV:SRA) is a Canadian junior mining exploration company with an expanding technology focus and is also the sole owner of the Pontax spodumene lithium property in Northern Quebec. Stria’s mission is to be a reliable, profitable global source for both lithium metal and lithium compound products and process technologies for producing value added lithium products.
Stria Lithium’s expanded business focus is on the application of in-house developed technologies and processes that lead to the production and milling of lithium metal and lithium metal foil for advanced lithium batteries. From the production of lithium metal also comes the value added production of: lithium hydroxide; lithium carbonate; lithium fluoride, and; lithium chloride.
Lithium is a critical metal in the universal fight against global warming. It is a core component of lithium-ion batteries used for powering electric vehicles and for industrial scale energy storage.
- A twin-track exploration plus lithium metal and lithium foil production agenda
- Aiming for near-term revenues as mine exploration advances
- Positioned to exploit a technology lithium supply-demand imbalance
- Experienced management team – exploration and lithium technologies
- Experienced mining and exploration technical team
- Pontax NI-43-101 Technical Report filed on SEDAR 2013
- Ore beneficiation pilot plant completed by SGS Canada 2015
- Proprietary, sustainable and validated concentrate-to-lithium metal production process
- Quebec is a mining friendly jurisdiction and the Pontax Project is located in a well-established lithium mining region with excellent infrastructure and Hydro Quebec’s inexpensive and green hydro electricity
- Pontax Lithium Reserve Definition Completion in 2016