Developing High-Quality CBD Nutraceuticals for the Global Marijuana Market
MYM Nutraceuticals Inc. (CSE:MYM, OTC:MYMMF) is focused on driving the global growth of the cannabis and CBD-rich hemp markets. To this aim, MYM Nutraceuticals is establishing CBD-rich hemp and cannabis cultivation facilities across the globe and is working towards becoming a leading global supplier of CBD-rich isolate. MYM Nutraceuticals currently has four hemp cultivation and extraction projects, two medical cannabis projects and three distribution offices.
In order to become a leading supplier of cannabis and hemp-based CBD products, MYM Nutraceuticals has established cultivation facilities in Canada, Colombia and the US. In Canada, MYM Nutraceuticals is awaiting its cultivation licenses for its 37,000-square-foot grow facility in Laval, Quebec and 1.5 million-square-foot greenhouse facility near Weedon, Quebec. The Weedon facility is expected to be one of the largest cultivation projects in Canada, with over 160,000 kilograms of cannabis projected to be produced annually once the facility is operational.
MYM Nutraceuticals has also partnered with BioHemp Naturals, a licensed hemp cultivator and distributor in Saskatchewan with exportation capabilities. The two companies intend to offer hemp toll processing services to Canadian licensed producers, which can significantly increase future profit margins. BioHemp expects to generate over $30 million in revenue, of which MYM Nutraceuticals would receive $13.9 million, from its 2019 harvest.
In the US, MYM Nutraceuticals has partnered with Elite Ventures Group to grow 120-acres of CBD-rich hemp in Nevada. The company has also partnered with Aqueous Sciences to cultivate, extract and distribute CBD-rich hemp on 3,000 acres of Navajo Nation land located near the four corners area of Colorado, Arizona, Utah and New Mexico.
MYM Nutraceuticals’ production facilities are expected to provide its distribution offices with the product needed to make a mark in emerging cannabis and hemp markets in Europe, Latin America and the Asia-Pacific region. By locating offices in these areas, the company is establishing a strong foothold to capitalize on new markets with its brands and products.
- MYM Nutraceuticals has four hemp cultivation and extraction projects, two medical cannabis projects and three distribution offices across the globe.
- The company is currently awaiting its cultivation licenses for its cannabis cultivation facilities in Quebec, Canada.
- Once operational, the Weedon facility expected to be one of the largest cultivation projects in Canada, which is projected to produce over 160,000 kilograms of cannabis annually produced.
- MYM Nutraceuticals has secured up to $25 million in financing from Alumina Partners for the build out of the Laval and Weedon facilities.
- MYM Nutraceuticals expects to generate $13.9 million from BioHemp’s 2019 harvest.
- The company has partnered with Elite Ventures Group and Aqueous Sciences to cultivate, extract and distribute CBD-rich hemp in Nevada.
- MYM Nutraceuticals expects to generate $4.8 million in gross profit through its 80 percent stake in Colombia Organica in 2020.
- The company has distribution offices located in Europe, Latin America and Australia.
- Solid management team with more than over 40 years of medical marijuana experience that is unmatched in the industry.