Lithium Exploration in Quebec
Evolving Gold (CNSX:EVG) (OTCB:EVOGF) is a Canadian-based mineral exploration company focused on its grassroots Lithium Lakes Property in Quebec, Canada. The property, which shares the same geological formation as Nemaska Lithium’s Whabouchi Deposit, has 11 high priority targets prospective for lithium-bearing pegmatite bodies.
Evolving Gold plans to begin phase one exploration work to further assess these targets in mid-July 2016. The company is in a strong financial position with over $C2 million in cash. The company completed a $300,000 financing in July 2016, the proceeds of which will be used to fund an ongoing exploration program on the Lithium Lakes property.
- Property is in mining-friendly province of Quebec
- Lithium Lakes shares geological formation with Nemaska Lithium’s Whabouchi Deposit
- Fully-financed first phase of exploration planned for 2016
- Total of 11 high priority exploration targets identified
- Lithium market forecast to grow across all demand sectors by 81 percent by 2020, and by 259 percent by 2025, for a CAGR of 14 percent