- Patented HydraGENTM technology system supplies engines with pure hydrogen and oxygen gases to generate a cleaner, more efficient burn.
- Third-party validation and testing results show greenhouse gas emissions reduction up to 50 percent and fuel savings up to 19.2 percent.
- Award-winning technology, including 2019 German Innovation Awards for Energy Solutions; first prize at the 2019 Mining Cleantech Challenge in Colorado, Top Gold Award in 2018 Edison Awards for Vehicle Advancements and 2019 Gold Certificate Award from the European Society for Quality Research.
- Advancing into European, South Asian and Middle Eastern markets.
- dynaCERT has received approval to market, sell, install and use its HydraGENTM technology in Germany and throughout the European Union.
- Global-scale carbon credit market strategy.
- Establishing market presence in the mining industry with first significant agreement with an original equipment manufacturer.
- HydraGENTM Technology recently earned approval for underground mining applications in Canada.
- R&D facility for large stationary power generator, marine and rail markets.
dynaCERT Inc. (TSX:DYA,OTCQX:DYFSF,FRA:DMJ) is a Canadian company with a global solution to reduce pollution. The company has developed the next generation of carbon emission reduction technology for diesel engines in the global market, providing significant fuel savings to the operator. dynaCERT’s verified HydraGENTMtechnology uses a proprietary electrolysis system to turn distilled water into hydrogen and oxygen gases on demand.
HydraGENTM is currently sold in North America and Europe for use in on-road applications and diesel generators. Third-party validated testing results show that HydraGENTM is a unique technology with the ability to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by up to 50 percent and enhance fuel efficiency by up to 19.2 percent for diesel engines of all sizes. The company’s strategy is to expand internationally while developing numerous applications of its HydraGENTM technology in multiple vertical markets.
“dynaCERT has established a unique and diversified team around the world, in different jurisdictions, aimed at numerous vertical markets,” said dynaCERT President and CEO Jim Payne. “We have prepared for a future of our proud Canadian company based in Toronto to market its revolutionary technology around the world.”
dynaCERT’s technology is designed for use with all types and sizes of diesel engines used in on-road vehicles, reefer trailers, off-road construction, power generation, mining equipment, forestry equipment, marine vessels and railroad locomotives. Through partnerships with industry leaders, major corporations and government bodies, dynaCERT is strengthening its position in the trucking industry while expanding into the light truck, rail, marine and stationary generator markets.
In April 2018, dynaCERT started the Type Approval under Transport Canada and Lloyds Register policies for equipment on marine vessels under the Safety of Life at Sea rules and regulations.
dynaCERT is also targeting the global mining industry as a key market for its technology. HydraGENTM Technology recently earned approval for underground mining applications in Canada. The mining industry is highly dependent on diesel fuel at a time when many mining firms are looking for ways to be more environmentally sustainable. The company showcased HydraGENTM technology at the 2019 Prospectors and Developers Association Convention (PDAC), one of the world’s largest mining conferences.
dynaCERT is gaining a foothold in the European market with the establishment of a wholly-owned company, dynaCERT GMBH, in Germany. TUV NORD and TUV SUD testing and certification were completed in 2018 and the company recently received its KBA Homologation certification. dynaCERT has secured a dealer in Scotland to distribute the HydraGENTM product line across the UK, and has launched a pilot project in Austria to demonstrate emissions reductions from government diesel-powered vehicles.
In Germany, dynaCERT has partnered with Mosolf SE & CO. AG under an MOU that includes a HydraGENTM technology dealer agreement and a purchase order for 1,000 units in 2020. MOSOLF and its subsidiaries will serve as HydraGENTM dealers with the rights to sell and install the technology throughout the European Union. MOSOLF intends to market the technology to the federal and local government entities in Germany. Due to strong demand, dynaCERTshipped the first of one hundred HydraGENTM units to MOSOLF in November 2019, ahead of the 2020 schedule.
In India, the company already has received iCat certification, earned firm orders, signed LOIs with two provinces and through its dealers is continuing in talks with governments of India about the ways dynaCERT’s technology can help address the nation’s major air pollution problems. In the Middle East, the company has established relationships with distributors in the key markets of Dubai and Israel.
dynaCERT has also established a presence in Mexico, through its partner KarbonKleen Inc. To date, KarbonKleen has ordered 400 HydraGENTM units for its clients who supply trucking equipment to the largest labor union in Mexico.