Datametrex AI Limited (TSXV:DM,OTC:DTMXF,FWB:D4G) is a technology-focused company with exposure to health security, artificial intelligence and machine learning through its wholly owned subsidiary Nexalogy Environics.
Nexalogy utilizes artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) technology to provide data analytics insights to businesses and government agencies. Nexaintelligence, Nexalogy’s core technology, is a powerful social discovery tool that analyzes millions of data points from social media platforms for our clients. This patented and scalable technology analyzes social media data to find new audiences, trends, risks and voters and removes spam for government agencies and businesses. In addition to social media discovery, Nexalogy has developed a “Fake News Filter” for social media. This technology was developed to help a client monitor the Canadian Federal Elections.
Datametrex is currently working on numerous government contracts. The company has completed several milestones for the Canadian Department of National Defence’ Innovation for Defence Excellence and Security (IDEaS) program and has recently secured another contract through the program. The company is also a vendor for the US federal government. Its social media threat detection technology is expected to be tested by several NATO partners.
Since launching NexaIntelligence, Datametrex has been focused on improving the platform. The company has added bot and agent detection functions and outfitted the platform with an algorithm that detects false narratives in social media discussions.
Through its subsidiaries, Datametrex has secured contracts with various divisions of LOTTE Group, the fifth-largest conglomerate in Korea, and was chosen by Two Lakes Group to be their technology solution provider for projects in Africa. Two Lakes is an international consulting firm that is focused on helping Africa become a global economic hub through a network of trade and diplomacy.
Since launching Health Security as a result of the world pandemic COVID-19 (2019-nCoV) in January 2020, Datametrex has been engaged is the selling of COVID-19 polymerase chain reaction (PCR) based testing kits along with complete testing services. One of the main aims was to strengthen diagnostics capacity for COVID-19 detection to help governments and companies improve surveillance and early detection and track and trace the spread of COVID-19.
Datametrex formed a network referral laboratories with demonstrated expertise in the molecular detection of COVID-19 and ensured the newly developed 2019-nCoV PCR assay test kit’s availability through supply chain from South Korea. Since December 31, 2019, and as of October 28, 2020, 44,052,388 cases of COVID-19 have been reported, including 1,168,076 deaths worldwide.
Datametrex’s Company Highlights
- Over three billion social media users worldwide.
- Global social media analytics market to reach US$16.37 billion by 2023.
- One patent granted and another pending approval in the US and Canada.
- Approximately C$4 million in AI contracts secured to date.
- Vendor to the US federal government, which spent approximately US$85 billion on technology in 2018.
- Led by an experienced team of operators and capital market professionals.
- Management notably holds 30 percent of company shares.
- The company has received $1.8 million from the exercise of share purchase warrants and options in Q2 2020
- Datametrex delivers secured COVID-19 reporting and testing solutions that are FDA, Health Canada and CE approved.
- Datametrex can adapt and serve the ever-changing COVID-19 landscape.
- Approximate top-line revenue estimates C$20 million in COVID-19 contracts secured to date.
- Datametrex is supplying COVID-19 Tests for 13 film productions launched in Vancouver, with additions in Montreal and Toronto.