Carube Copper Corp. (TSXV:CUC) is a Canadian copper-gold exploration company focused on the discovery and development of copper and gold in the Americas with a current focus on Jamaica and Canada. Carube’s wholly-owned Jamaican assets include 11 copper-gold licenses covering more than 535 km2 of the most prospective regions of the island’s emerging copper-gold district. The company has successfully drilled a series of porphyry mineralized intersections on multiple locations extending well over 250m and has aggressive plans to drill a variety of high priority targets in 2017.
Carube enjoys first mover status in Jamaica, a historically mining-friendly jurisdiction with excellent infrastructure including deep-water shipping ports, a politically-stable government and a British based constitution and legal system. The country’s geology is similar to that of Chile, Argentina and the Dominican Republic—all very productive mining jurisdictions.
In Canada, Carube holds a 100-percent interest in three porphyry copper-gold-molybdenum properties, totaling 492km2 within the Tertiary-aged Cascade Magmatic Arc in southwestern British Columbia, as well as the promising 23 km2 Fiedmont Platinum Palladium Project in Quebec.
Carube Copper Corp. Highlights
- New Board of Directors and management in place this year. New board and management combines extensive experience with direct involvement in founding and developing multiple +$100M to +$1B companies including Oxiana, Asiamet, NexGen, Exeter, Extorre, and Ausenco:
- Advancing discovery and development on its properties in Jamaica and Canada with the strategic alternatives of whole ownership or attracting large joint venture partners.
- Jamaica: 7 large copper-gold projects totaling 536km2 in an emerging copper-gold porphyry country play; a mining‐friendly jurisdiction with British mining law and good infrastructure.
- Canada: 3 copper‐gold‐molybdenum projects in an emerging copper-gold porphyry belt;
- Promising platinum group metals project in Quebec.
- Large portfolio of properties ensures steady news flow.