Cannabis M&A 2.0 – Will the Fortune 500 Join the Party?
The Investing News Network (INN) spoke with a collection of experts about what the M&A appetite may be for the Multi-state operators, and how this activity could affect the development of the US cannabis marketplace.
Table of Contents
- The Role of M&A in the Cannabis Industry
- US Focus Could Drive M&A for Canadian Cannabis Operators
- US Cannabis Prepares for M&A in Anticipation of Legal Changes
- Are Canadians Still Interested in Global Cannabis Investments?
- VIDEO — EY Expert: Cannabis M&A Dictated by Consolidation Trend
Who We Are
The Investing News Network is a growing network of authoritative publications delivering independent, unbiased news and education for investors. We deliver knowledgeable, carefully curated coverage of a variety of markets including gold, cannabis, biotech and many others. This means you read nothing but the best from the entire world of investing advice, and never have to waste your valuable time doing hours, days or weeks of research yourself.
At the same time, not a single word of the content we choose for you is paid for by any company or investment advisor: We choose our content based solely on its informational and educational value to you, the investor.
So if you are looking for a way to diversify your portfolio amidst political and financial instability, this is the place to start. Right now.