- Denarius is a Canadian junior exploration company with a diverse portfolio of high-grade mines. It is focused on developing projects located in historical productive districts in Spain and Colombia.
- Each of the company’s assets is located near existing projects that are massively productive, which creates an existing robust infrastructure that allows Denarius to quickly advance their projects.
- All three of the company’s projects have historically returned high-grade minerals that are consistent with their neighbors’ production.
- The company has a management team that has international experience and brings plenty of operational expertise that may enable them to quickly advance projects.
- Denarius completed 22,543 meters of drilling in 75 drill holes, including twinning of historical drill holes at Its Polymetallic Lomero-Poyatos Project in Spain.
The Iberian Pyrite Belt is globally recognized as having one of the highest concentrations of volcanogenic massive sulfide deposits on Earth. The entire belt has more than 2 billion tonnes of ore, with an estimated 400 million tonnes remaining. Prior exploration also indicates that the Iberian Pyrite Belt contains gold, silver, copper, lead and zinc.
The Iberian Pyrite Belt is located across Spain and Portugal. It features a rich history of productive mining that dates all the way back to the Roman Empire. Overall, the average mineral production in Spain is 20,400,119 tonnes between 2009 and 2018. Over 100 minerals can be mined through Spain, with many of these minerals being located on the Iberian Pyrite Belt.
Denarius ((TSXV: DSLV; OTCQB: DNRSF) is a Canadian junior exploration company dedicated to advancing mining projects that are located in high-grade mining districts. Its portfolio contains international projects ranging from exploration to near-term production of metal assets that can be leveraged across multiple markets.