- Decklar Resources is an independent international oil & gas company focused on low-risk appraisal and development opportunities in the prolific West African region. The company has its flagship Oza Oil Field prospect in Nigeria.
- In July 2020, the company closed its acquisition of Nigeria-based Decklar Petroleum Limited, which has a Risk Service Agreement with Millenium Oil and Gas Company Limited on the Oza Field.
- The Oza Field is located onshore in the northern part of Oil Mining License (OML) 11 in the eastern Niger Delta of Nigeria. The asset leverages excellent infrastructure, including export pipeline access tied into the Trans Niger Pipeline.
- 2021 and early 2022 plans involve involve a two-phase development program, which schedules a rig mobilizing to the Oza Field with re-entry activities estimated to start imminently. The second phase of development involves additional well drilling and well tie-ins to existing infrastructure.
- Its re-entry program presents low-risk development opportunities in proven undeveloped oil fields. The company could see production levels as high as 10,000 barrels per day in the advancement of its development program.
- Decklar announced the commencement of completion operations for the Oza-1 well re-entry.
- Decklar announced the final completion installed in the Oza-1 well composed of a single 2 7/8 inch tubing string, with a selective zone sliding sleeve configuration.
Nigeria is the biggest oil producer in Africa. It holds the largest oil and natural gas reserves on the continent and is one of the world's largest exporters of liquefied natural gas (LNG). With crude oil prices rising, this African nation presents investors with world-class investment and production potential in one of the world's most prolific hydrocarbon basins, the Niger Delta.
In 2020, the country announced plans to increase its oil reserves, including condensates, substantially to 40 billion barrels by 2025. With a current uplift in exploration programs from other proven undeveloped marginal fields, getting entry-level access to Nigeria's exploration and unparalleled production potential could mean significant returns for willing investors.
Decklar Resources Inc. (TSXV: DKL,OTCQX: DKLRF) is an independent international oil & gas company focused on low-risk appraisal and development opportunities in the prolific West African region. Decklar is currently focused on its flagship Oza Oil Field in Nigeria.