Pioneer Gold Discoverer in James Bay Quebec
Cheechoo is the most advanced project in the portfolio and is adjacent to Newmont Goldcorp’s (NYSE:NEM,TSX:NGT) Eleonore gold mine. Newmont Goldcorp is currently providing Sirios with access to infrastructure and expertise as Sirios develops Cheechoo. Highlights of the company’s 2018 drill program on the project include 2.4 meters grading 97.5 g/t gold, 8.2 meters grading 56.4 g/t gold and 6.8 meters grading 26.8 g/t gold. Moving forward, Sirios intends to develop a resource estimate and plans to upgrade road infrastructure to allow year-round access as well as easy transportation for heavy equipment as operations progress.
Alongside Cheechoo, Sirios’ four early-stage exploration projects all show potential. Historical drillings on the Aquilon gold project include very high-grade results such as 1.71 meters grading 834.4 g/t gold, 0.82 meters grading 133.67 g/t gold and 0.40 meters grading 26.70 g/t gold. Sirios has compiled previous various data from the property and has initiated a prospecting, detailed mapping and lithogeochemical sampling program to verify the collected data.
Sirios’ Company Highlights
- Pioneer gold explorer in Eeyou Istchee James Bay, Quebec.
- Operating in a mining-friendly jurisdiction.
- Cheechoo, a world-class potential gold project, adjacent to Newmont Goldcorp’s Eleonore mine.
- Upcoming maiden resource estimate for Cheechoo.
- Access to Newmont Goldcorp’s expertise and mine infrastructure.
- Exploration potential at early-stage Aquilon, Pontax, Goldorak and Amikap properties.
- Partnerships with CONSOREM and Mitacs provide innovative exploration methods, technologies and labor.