Gold and Copper Exploration in North America
Pancontinental Resources Corporation (TSXV:PUC) is a Canadian junior mining company focused on exploring the prolific and underexplored Carolina Slate Belt in South Carolina, USA.
In January 2020, Pancon won the exclusive right to explore the former Brewer Gold Mine. Between 1987 and 1995, Brewer produced 178,000 ounces of oxide gold from open pits that extended to 50-meter depths, where copper and gold-rich sulfides were exposed but could not be processed by the oxide heap leach processing facility.
Pancontinental Resources’ Company Highlights
- Led by a successful exploration management team
- North American focus on low-risk operations
- Operating in proven mining districts
- Underexplored, highly-prospective properties
- Pro-mining local governments