You’ll Never See Your World the Same Way Again
NexOptic Technology Corp. (TSXV:NXO, OTCQB:NXOPF, FWB:E3O1) is an innovative imaging startup working to rapidly change the face of the growing multi-billion-dollar optics industry with its two divisions: AI Machine Learning Imaging Software and Optical Products. NexOptic’s senior management team is composed of experienced technology veterans such as Rich Geruson, appointed Chairman Q2 2019. Geruson has held senior positions at Lexmark International, Phoenix Technologies, Voice Signal, Nokia, Toshiba, and IBM including as well as membership in the Research Faculty at Harvard Business School. NexOptic’s Board of Directors included a former Chief Technologist of NASA, who recently left to accept an appointment to the Executive Leadership of NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory in California.
NexOptic is working to commercialize its ground-breaking AI Imaging Software ALIIS™, “All Light Intelligent Imaging Solutions”. The ALIIS algorithm pushes cameras past their limits in any lighting condition, providing substantial benefits for viewing, streaming or storing images and video. NexOptic’s ALIIS software was upgraded in 2020 to include adjustable turbo-speed anti-glare technology. The technology has the ability to transform images and videos in real-time, offering particular applications in smartphones, DSLR cameras, smart security systems, object detection systems, automated manufacturing and autonomous vehicles.
NexOptic Company Highlights
- A multiple award-winning and multi-faceted AI Machine Learning Imaging Software and Optical Products Company targeting the growing multi-billion-dollar optics industry.
- ALIIS is machine learning for imaging and was awarded an Edison Award Silver Medal for Sensory Enhancements in April 2020 for its low-light technology
- ALIIS software has been upgraded to include adjustable turbo-speed anti-glares technology, transforming images and videos in real-time
- Selected to join the Qualcomm® Platform Solutions Ecosystem, working to optimize ALIIS for select Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ mobile platforms
- Nexoptic is ready to impact AI, mobile, IoT, sports optics, smart security, smart homes, CCTV surveillance cameras, aerial imagery, autonomous vehicles, DSLRs.
- Approximately 30 percent insider ownership of the Company.
- NexOptic’s Sr. Mngt. and BoD is composed of industry-leading talent. Their bios are provided below.