LottoGopher Holdings Inc. (CSE:LOTO, OTCQB:LTTGF, FWB:2LG) is a lottery messenger service with a subscription revenue model that operates in California, Texas and Virginia. LottoGopher operates under a subscription-based revenue model and subsequently offers three subscription packages for users to choose from. The subscription packages include a variety of services based on the package users choose.
In the US, 80 million people buy lottery tickets and make purchases online, making this group an ideal target market for LottoGopher’s product. LottoGopher’s easy-to-use online platform allows users to easily and safely order state lottery tickets using a credit card, manage their tickets and winnings and stay up-to-date with jackpot alerts, the latest lottery draws and lottery news. The company’s platform allows users to play by themselves or in a group pool and gives users a choice to purchase MEGA Millions, Powerball and Superlotto Plus tickets.
In 2016, US lotto industry sales totaled $80.5 billion and rivaled the combined sales of the movie, music and book industries. Within that, California is the second largest state in lottery sales at $6.3 billion. In addition to capitalizing on the substantive lottery industry, LottoGopher is compliant with the rules and regulations outlined in the Unlawful Internet Gaming Act of 2006, Wire Act of 1961, 18 US Code 1301 and State Lottery Laws & Regulations for the states of California, Texas and Virginia. The company offers additional assurances to its users as a publicly listed company working on ensuring transparency and enforcing compliance.
LottoGopher Holdings Inc. Company Highlights
- Capitalizing on an $80.5 billion industry.
- Operating in California, the second largest lottery market in the US.
- Operating in Texas and Virginia with plans to expand into 20 additional states.
- Acquisition of PlasmaNet’s FreeLotto.com offers international expansion opportunities.
- Fully compliant with state laws and regulations for lotteries.
- Easy and safe-to-use platform that offers a variety of services to users.
- Subscription model used to generate revenue.
- Adding additional revenue streams through Bravio’s music, sports, foreign lottery and social media platforms.
- Shark Tank’s Kevin Harrington is an advisor and shareholder.
- Major European online lottery company, Lottoland, is a long-standing shareholder.