Providing Clean Green Certified Cannabis in the US
This Grown Rogue profile is part of a paid investor education campaign.*
Grown Rogue (CSE:GRIN, OTC:GRUSF) is a vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis company that coined the term seed-to-experience. Based in Medford, Oregon with assets in Oregon, Michigan, and California, Grown Rogue now has 18 licenses under its control and is growing quickly. Grown Rogue has recently begun to focus its operations in Michigan, where the company has established a vertically-integrated site on the western half of the state.
Typically, licensed producers remain disconnected from their consumers, interacting primarily with other businesses in a B2B model. As a seed-to-experience producer, Grown Rogue is committed to providing premium, Clean Green Certified cannabis to consumers and remains actively engaged with them following the sale. The company is using consumer feedback to develop a unique view of how cannabis strains, dosage amounts, product type and individual attributes might affect a consumers’ experience.
Additionally, Grown Rogue has unveiled an affordable cannabis brand, GRAM, which will offer products at an affordable price. Products to be launched under this line include strain-specific flower, pre-rolls, and concentrates. The company has also launched its edibles line with Jeff Shepard, one of North America’s top 10 chocolatiers.
Grown Rogue achieved a 25 percent month-over-month revenue growth in 2018 despite the surplus in product and price compression due to the transition from medical regulation to recreational regulation. This positions the company to successfully navigate other markets that might face similar price-pressures in the near future.
Grown Rogue Company Highlights
- Fully-integrated seed-to-experience cannabis company with assets in Oregon, California and Michigan.
- Grown Rogue’s products are available in over 250 dispensaries.
- Headquartered in the world-renowned micro-climates of southern Oregon.
- 28 percent month-over-month revenue growth in Oregon in 2018, despite lower prices.
- Entered the California market in September 2018.
- Secured four vertically-integrated licenses to begin operations in Michigan.
- Grow Classic 2018 first place winner for Highest Percentage THC, first place winner for Highest Percentage Terpenes and third place in the Growers Choice overall.
- 388 percent Q2 2019 growth fueled by bulk sales
- Grown Rogue has developed a proprietary patented nitrogen sealed pre-roll technology.
- Partnership with one of North America’s top 10 chocolatiers, Jeff Shepard.
- President and CEO has over 15 years of experience in the cannabis industry.
- Growing team brings over 75 years of combined cultivation experience.
*Disclaimer: This profile provides information which was sourced by the Investing News Network (INN) and approved by Grown Rogue, in order to help investors learn more about the company.
INN does not provide investment advice and the information on this profile should not be considered a recommendation to buy or sell any security. INN does not endorse or recommend the business, products, services or securities of any company profiled.
The information contained here is for information purposes only and is not to be construed as an offer or solicitation for the sale or purchase of securities. Readers should conduct their own research for all information publicly available concerning the company. Prior to making any investment decision, it is recommended that readers consult directly with Grown Rogue and seek advice from a qualified investment advisor.