Golden Ridge Resources
Gold and Silver Exploration in British Columbia’s Golden Triangle
Golden Ridge Resources Ltd. (TSXV:GLDN,FWB:44G) is an exploration company focused on acquiring and advancing mineral properties in British Columbia. Golden Ridge owns three projects in British Columbia and has optioned its fourth property in the Yukon to Fireweed Zinc (TSXV:FWZ).
Golden Ridge Resources’ wholly-owned Hank gold–copper–silver project is located in British Columbia’s Golden Triangle and hosts two types of mineralization: high-grade epithermal-style gold-silver veins and bulk tonnage alkalic copper-gold porphyries. In 2018, Golden Ridge Resources intercepted 319 meters grading 0.34 percent copper, 0.42 g/t gold and 2.20 g/t silver at the Williams zone and 20 meters grading 11.63 g/t gold and 13.8 g/t silver at the Boiling zone. The company is focused on drilling in three locations during its upcoming work program at the Hank property: Williams zone, Boiling zone and Creek zone.
The company is currently earning an 80 percent interest in the Ball Creek property, which surrounds the Hank project. The property hosts four copper porphyry systems with similar geological settings to the Red Chris, KSM, Spectrum, GJ and Snip mineral deposits as well as four epithermal gold-silver targets. Since acquiring the project and part of its initial exploration program, Golden Ridge Resources has added 60 kilometers to the strike length of the Main zone, collected 4,000 samples and identified multiple new copper-gold porphyry, skarn and VMS occurrences.
Golden Ridge Resources is acquiring the Royalle project, which is located in the Bralorne mining division in British Columbia. The property rests along trend from the Bralorne, Pioneer and King mines which produced 4.15 million ounces of gold between 1928 and 1971. Moving forward, Golden Ridge Resources intends to conduct an exploration program to test for high-grade gold and silver mineralization.
The North Canol property is located in the Yukon and is adjacent to Fireweed Zinc’s Tom and Jason deposit on the Macmillan Pass project. Fireweed Zinc is currently funding exploration on the property as part of the company’s regional exploration program.
The company’s management team has a wealth of experience in the mining industry. Golden Ridge Resources Executive Chairman Larry Nagy has been integral in the discovery of numerous gold deposits across the globe, including the SEGALA gold deposits in Mali, West Africa, the Ipanema gold deposit in Zimbabwe and the Bombore gold deposit in Burkina Faso. The company’s chief geoscientist, Dr. William Lindqvist has over 35 years of international mineral exploration experience and has participated in several significant gold discoveries as well, including the Eskay Creek gold-silver deposit in British Columbia, the Jeronimo Gold Manto deposit in Chile and the Mesquite gold deposit in California.
Management notably holds 15 percent of the company’s shares.
- Operating in mining-friendly jurisdictions of British Columbia and Yukon.
- Two types of mineralization found on the Hank project.
- Drill program is currently underway on the Hank project.
- Acquiring an 80 percent interest in the Ball Creek project.
- Golden Ridge Resources has added 60 kilometers to the strike length of the Main zone, collected 4,000 samples and identified multiple new copper-gold targets since optioning the project.
- Optioned North Canol property to Fireweed Zinc.
- Acquiring 100 percent interest in the Royalle project which sits along trend with the Bralorne, Pioneers and King mines.
- Bralorne, Pioneers and King mines produced 4.15 million ounces of gold between 1928 and 1971.
- Experienced management team that has made numerous international gold discoveries.
- Management notably holds 15 percent of the company’s shares.