Enforcer Gold Corp
Advancing its Roger Mop-II Gold-Copper Deposit in Quebec’s Abitibi Mining District
Enforcer Gold Corp. (TSXV:VEIN) is a junior mining exploration company earning a 50% interest in the Roger Gold-Copper Project and holds a 100% interest in the Waswanipi Gold Project, both located in Quebec, Canada. The province of Quebec consistently ranks as one of the world’s top ten mining investment jurisdictions.
Both projects are situated in the world-class Abitibi greenstone belt, which has produced more than 180 million ounces of gold and over 450 M tonnes of copper-zinc ore since the early 1900s.
- Favorable Location – Mining-friendly jurisdiction of Quebec; projects have road access and nearby infrastructure
- Advanced-staged Roger property hosts the bulk-tonnage Mop-II gold-copper deposit; July 2018 updated resource estimate of in-pit contained ounces:
- Indicated: 333,000 AuEq oz; 297,000 Au oz
- Inferred: 202,000 AuEq oz; 159,000 Au oz
- Well financed – $1.4 million in cash
- Significant upside – Market cap $3.9 million
- Tight share structure – Management, insiders and institutions hold 52%; notable strategic shareholders include US Global, Alpha North and Osisko Mining