Silver and Gold Manipulation: Are the Prices Suppressed?
Chris Marcus, who is the author of the book "The Big Silver Short," has been following the gold and silver markets closely since then, with a focus specifically on price manipulation. What he's found has been eye-opening, but he emphasized that what market participants need is patience.
Get INN's interview with Marcus and also Brien Lundin, Stuart Englert and so much more. Plus, historic context on silver and gold price manipulation that isn't available anywhere else.
Table of Contents
- Silver Price Manipulation: Fact or Fantasy?
- What Was the Highest Price for Silver?
- Brien Lundin, Chris Marcus: Is it Silver's Time to Shine?
- Chris Marcus: Trust Your Gut on Gold and Silver
- Stuart Englert: Why Precious Metals Price Rigging Happens, How it Could End
- Andy Schectman: Gold's "Great Awakening" Bringing in New Buyers
- Silver Price Manipulation Investigation Focused on JPMorgan Chase
- Will Congress Aggravate Silver Manipulation?
- Silver Manipulation: Closure Ahead?
- Silver Manipulation Case Against JPMorgan Dismissed
- Talking Gold Manipulation with GATA
- Is Germany Jumping on the Silver Manipulation Train?
- 10 Banks Hit in US Probe on Precious Metals Price Manipulation
- The Silver Fix: New Evidence Exposes Other Banks
- Ed Steer: The Silver Price Could Reach 3 Digits if This Happens
- Bill Murphy: Gold's Next Move Up Could be Explosive
- Ed Steer: Days Are Numbered for Price Manipulation
- Ed Steer: If You're Going to Invest in Silver, Do it Now
- Bill Murphy: Don't Give Up — Gold is Headed for a Big Move Higher
- US Charges Precious Metals Traders Over Alleged Manipulation
Who We Are
The Investing News Network is a growing network of authoritative publications delivering independent, unbiased news and education for investors. We deliver knowledgeable, carefully curated coverage of a variety of markets including gold, cannabis, biotech and many others. This means you read nothing but the best from the entire world of investing advice, and never have to waste your valuable time doing hours, days or weeks of research yourself.
At the same time, not a single word of the content we choose for you is paid for by any company or investment advisor: We choose our content based solely on its informational and educational value to you, the investor.
So if you are looking for a way to diversify your portfolio amidst political and financial instability, this is the place to start. Right now.