FireEye (NASDAQ:FEYE) announced the keynote speakers of the fourth annual FireEye Government Forum, highlighting that US Senator Mark Warner (D-Virginia) and Michigan Governor Rick Snyder as headliners for the event.
As quoted in the press release:
The FireEye Government Forum brings together more than 1,000 senior government officials, CIOs, CISOs, analysts and security professionals from federal, state, local and allied partner governments to share their experiences dealing with talent shortages, low-quality data, and the challenges of complex threat prevention and response.
This year, they will also learn about FireEye’s breakthrough platform technologies ranging from FireEye® Helix™, FireEye Security Orchestrator™, Endpoint Security with anti-virus replacement, Network Security, and Email Security. These FireEye technologies enable governments to simplify, integrate, and automate their security operations, making it easier and faster to defend against complex threats.
In addition to access to FireEye executive leadership — including Pat Sheridan, federal VP, and Bret Brasso, state, local, and education VP — attendees can expect to hear from the following leaders and many more:
- Steve Frank – Chief Technology Officer for Cyber, Central Intelligence Agency
- Maggie Amato – Security Design + Innovation, Department of Health and Human Services
- Jeffrey S. Wilk – Senior Technical Officer for Cyber Network Defense, Office of the Chief Information Officer, Defense Intelligence Agency
- Mitchell Komaroff – Director, Cybersecurity Implementation and Acquisition Integration, Office of the DCIO(CS), Department of Defense
- Matt Conner – Deputy Director for Cybersecurity and Deputy Chief Information Security Officer, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Marti Eckert – Assistant Commissioner for Information Security and Chief Information Security Officer, Social Security Administration
Date: March 15, 2017
Location: JW Marriott, Washington, DC
Registration (Free for Government & Military): https://www.cvent.com/events/fireeye-user-conference/registration-05d05293a3ab4be78c62f9111255ac1f.aspx?r=ef980927-2dbc-4fe8-b774-0f160880bb08&refid=FireEye
Platinum: Carahsoft & Lieberman Software
Gold: ClearShark & ForeScout
Silver: F5 Networks, FCN, Gigamon & PCM-G
Bronze: A10 Networks, BAI Security, Emergent, Red River, ISM, SERA Brynn, StorageHawk, Iron Bow, TripWire, GuidePoint Security, Alvarez, Lookout & Synack
The conference will be re-broadcast through the FireEye Government website after the event.