NexGen Energy Ltd. (TSXV:NXE) reported further high grade drill results from its wholly owned portion of the Rook 1 property. The company reported that, in total, 17,520 meters has been drilled at the property as of August 30.
As quoted in the press release, highlights include:
- AR-14-30 has been completed, and intersected 206.6 m total composite mineralization including 53.85 m off-scale radioactivity (>10,000 cps) within a 429.9 m section (298.3 to 728.2 m). The down-hole gamma and geology log is shown in Figure 1.
- AR-14-28 intersected 202.05 m total composite mineralization including 3.25 m off-scale radioactivity (>10,000 cps) within a 675.2 m section (108.1 to 783.3 m).
- AR-14-29a intersected 123.35 m total composite mineralization including 1.25 m off-scale radioactivity (>10,000 cps) within a 350.25 m section (230.75 to 581.00 m).
- 28 of 30 drill holes completed at Arrow to date have intersected uranium mineralization (as defined by the presence of >500 cps radioactivity using an RS-125 gamma spectrometer).
- Working capital of $6.5 million.
NexGen CEO, Leigh Curyer, said:
Arrow continues to hit mineralization at close to a 100% strike rate over large step out distances across an area of 515m x 215m in the first 30 holes drilled. This fact, coupled with AR-14-30’s indication Arrow contains some of the most intensive high grade mineralization seen to date, is incredibly exciting for the team and shareholders as we further develop Arrow.
Get Our Expert Guide to Uranium Investing FREE!Download this FREE Special Report, Uranium Future Outlook: Uranium Price Forecasts and Top Uranium Stocks to Watch