NexGen Energy Ltd. (TSXV:NXE) reported further high grade drill results from its wholly owned portion of the Rook 1 property. The company reported that, in total, 17,520 meters has been drilled at the property as of August 30.
As quoted in the press release, highlights include:
- AR-14-30 has been completed, and intersected 206.6 m total composite mineralization including 53.85 m off-scale radioactivity (>10,000 cps) within a 429.9 m section (298.3 to 728.2 m). The down-hole gamma and geology log is shown in Figure 1.
- AR-14-28 intersected 202.05 m total composite mineralization including 3.25 m off-scale radioactivity (>10,000 cps) within a 675.2 m section (108.1 to 783.3 m).
- AR-14-29a intersected 123.35 m total composite mineralization including 1.25 m off-scale radioactivity (>10,000 cps) within a 350.25 m section (230.75 to 581.00 m).
- 28 of 30 drill holes completed at Arrow to date have intersected uranium mineralization (as defined by the presence of >500 cps radioactivity using an RS-125 gamma spectrometer).
- Working capital of $6.5 million.
NexGen CEO, Leigh Curyer, said:
Arrow continues to hit mineralization at close to a 100% strike rate over large step out distances across an area of 515m x 215m in the first 30 holes drilled. This fact, coupled with AR-14-30’s indication Arrow contains some of the most intensive high grade mineralization seen to date, is incredibly exciting for the team and shareholders as we further develop Arrow.
|There is no guide to gold that is more concise, clear and authoritative. Download our FREE Special Report, Is Gold a Good Investment? Gold Price Forecast 2015.|