Avrupa Minerals Ltd. (AVU:TSXV) provided an update on its exploration projects in Europe. Avrupa actively operates the Alvalade and Covas Joint Ventures in Portugal and the Slivovo Joint Venture in Kosovo. Also, Avrupa operates an Exploration Alliance in Portugal covering country-wide generative exploration as well as one Exploration Alliance Property. Further advanced exploration work is currently underway to assist in bringing that license to joint venture ready status.
As quoted in the press release, highlights from the update included:
- Drilling planned for Alvalade and Covas in Portugal
- Alvito license covers 22 separate mineral targets
- JV discussions for Alvito and other licenses in Portugal underway
- Work at Slivovo, Kosovo, upgrades two target areas
- Exploration for tin and gold started at Erzgebirge, Germany
|Silver Investing News Free Exclusive Report: When Will Silver Go Up: Is the Highest Price of Silver Still to Come? Here’s a look at all the major catalysts that are expected to affect the silver price brought to you by Investing News - Bringing you unbiased news, education and helping investors realize their financial goals|