Sandstorm Gold Ltd. (TSX:SSL, NYSE:SAND) announced fourth quarter and 2012 year end results.
As quoted in the press release:
Fourth Quarter Highlights (3 Months)
- Gold sales totaled 7,243 ounces.
- Operating cash flow was $6.5 million.
- Average cash cost per ounce1 was $410 resulting in cash operating margins2 of $1,305 per ounce.
- Net income was $7.4 million.
- Entered into a gold streaming agreement with Munity Gold Inc. to purchase 15% of the life of mine gold produced from the Deflector Mine.
Sandstorm’s President and CEO, Nolan Watson, said:
I am happy to report that we met our 2012 guidance and had a strong year in terms of gold production and cash flow. We added value for our shareholders by completing two gold streams and three gold royalty deals during the year and intend to continue to deploy our cash into accretive gold stream opportunities.
Nexus Gold Corp. (TSXV:NXS) is currently drilling on the Walker Ridge Gold Project in Nevada - a multiple target, Carlin-type gold exploration property. They have recently submitted an expanded Plan to increase the current 8 pad plan to 29 drill pads.
Connect here and don't miss their next catalyst!Learn More