U.S. Stem Cell (OTCQB:USRM) released their financial report for their latest quarter.
As quoted in the press release:
“We continue to see improvements in operations and balance sheet performance, specifically in the year-over-year increase in both revenue and profit,” said Mike Tomás, President & CEO of U.S. Stem Cell, Inc. “These positive results can be attributed to growing top line revenues through the expansion of our clinics, clinic partnerships, banking patients’ stem cells for future usage, training physicians, and pursuing new international business opportunities for growth.”
U.S. Stem Cell, Inc. strives to provide accomplishments and value for both patients and shareholders. Below are highlights of financial results ending June 30, 2017.
- Revenue up by 104% year-over-year for the quarter: from $678K in Q2 2016 to 1.38M in Q2 2017
- Revenue up by 83% YTD: from $1.39M this time last year to $2.54M in Q2 2017
- Margin increased from 65% to 71% quarter-to-quarter
- Gross profit up by 122% (or $542K) year-over-year for the quarter: from $442K in Q2 2016 to $985K in Q2 2017
- Gross profit up by 80% (or $796K) YTD: from $999K this time last year to $1.79M in Q2 2017
- Income from operations increased from a loss of ($259K) in Q2 2016 to a gain of $142K in Q2 2017, a three-month comparison
- Income from operations increased YTD from a loss of ($272K) in Q2 2016 to a gain of $100K in Q2 2017, a six-month comparison
- Cash Flow is positive YTD at Q2 2017 at $785K compared to YTD Q2 2016 at ($165K), a six-month comparison
- Working Capital Deficit down 6.9% from $5.8M in Q2 2016 to $5.4M in Q2 2017