Silver Bull Resources, Inc. (TSX:SVB,NYSEMKT:SVBL) announced results from the tenth batch of drill holes from the underground drill program in a high grade silver zone situated at the eastern end of the Shallow Silver Zone on the Sierra Mojada Project in Mexico. Highlights include intersection of 178.19g/t silver over 18 meters including 291.26g/t over 7.6 meters.
As quoted in the press release:
High grade silver highlights from the tenth batch of 15 drill holes include:
- Hole T12093: 18 meters @ 178.19g/t Ag (including 7.6m @ 291.26g/t Ag)
- Hole T12094: 5.10 meters @ 118.61g/t Ag (including 1m @ 477g/t Ag)
- Hole T12095: 3.30 meters @ 125.30g/t Ag, 6.97% Zn, 0.24% Cu and 2.53% Pb
- Hole T12096: 13.75 meters @ 95.72g/t Ag (including 2m @ 321.7g/t Ag)
- Hole T12111: 4.05 meters @ 264.50g/t Ag (including 1m @ 33.4% Zn and 729g/t Ag)
** Mineralization remains open in the north, south, east, and westerly directions
Silver Demand Forecast And Silver Stocks To Buy
Click here to discover what the experts see coming in 2016 and beyond with our INN Insider's Report (value of $49) for FREE. Limited time offer. No credit card required.