Silver Bull Resources, Inc. (TSX:SVB,NYSEMKT:SVBL) announced results from the tenth batch of drill holes from the underground drill program in a high grade silver zone situated at the eastern end of the Shallow Silver Zone on the Sierra Mojada Project in Mexico. Highlights include intersection of 178.19g/t silver over 18 meters including 291.26g/t over 7.6 meters.
As quoted in the press release:
High grade silver highlights from the tenth batch of 15 drill holes include:
- Hole T12093: 18 meters @ 178.19g/t Ag (including 7.6m @ 291.26g/t Ag)
- Hole T12094: 5.10 meters @ 118.61g/t Ag (including 1m @ 477g/t Ag)
- Hole T12095: 3.30 meters @ 125.30g/t Ag, 6.97% Zn, 0.24% Cu and 2.53% Pb
- Hole T12096: 13.75 meters @ 95.72g/t Ag (including 2m @ 321.7g/t Ag)
- Hole T12111: 4.05 meters @ 264.50g/t Ag (including 1m @ 33.4% Zn and 729g/t Ag)
** Mineralization remains open in the north, south, east, and westerly directions
Get Our Expert Guide to Silver Investing FREE!Download this FREE Special Report, When Will Silver Go Up: Is the Highest Price of Silver Still to Come?