Luna Gold Corp. (TSX:LGC,OTCQX: LGCUF) announced its second quarter and half year financial and operating results. The company recorded a net income of $100,000 for the quarter.
As quoted in the press release, highlights from the company’s results included:
- Revenue of $16.1 million, including sales to Sandstorm;
- Gold sales and production of 13,882 ounces and 14,262 ounces respectively;
- Total cash cost of production of $1,140, All-in sustaining cost of production of $1,297, All-in cost of $1,484 per ounce of gold produced;
- Cash flow from operating activities before changes in non-cash working capital of $(0.20) million ($0.00 per share);
- Net income of $0.10 million ($0.00 per share); and
- After closing the Sandstorm Gold Ltd. (“Sandstorm”) strategic investment in Luna, the Company has a cash balance of approximately $35.5 million and 6,700 ounces of finished gold inventory.
|Otis Gold Corp. (TSXV:OOO) is a near-term producer with an NI 43-101 resource 520,000 ounces of drill-indicated gold at its Kilgore Project in Idaho. Work is scheduled to begin soon at the North Target area of the Kilgore Gold Project. Connect with Otis Gold Corp and never miss a catalyst.|